Tuesday, February 4, 2014

W-30 Take 2, Day 2

Day 2... I slept horribly last night. Kept waking up, had very stressful dreams, couldn't get comfortable. I know it's a combination of not working out (recovering from my race and trying to let my blister heal) and likely the lack of junk food!

I tried to get up to work out this morning but didn't have a real plan, so that fell through. Note to self: Put it on calendar and commit.

Here's what I ate:

Morning:
  • My go-to protein smoothie (not 100% Whole 30 because I use protein powder, which isn't approved even though it's from a veggie source) with almond milk (NO carrageenan!), almond butter (no added sugar), a frozen banana and ground cinnamon.
  • Black coffee.
  • Finished up that dried mango (note to self: can't keep this stuff around).
Afternoon:
  • Turkey & sweet potato chili.
  • 2 clementines.
  • A few raw veggies with a smidgen of tahini dressing.
  • Snack of Larabar Carrot Cake flavor.
Night:
  • Sweet potato
Tomorrow, my goal is to a 6am Spin Class, work, eat well, and get a decent night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment